|作者：admin 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2017/3/25||
在高考英语涉及倒装的考题中，约有一半是考查否定状语置于句首时的倒装。这里所说的否定状语主要是指never, seldom, rarely, little, hardly, scarcely, no sooner, no longer, nowhere 等表示否定意义的副词以及by no means(决不), in no case(决不), on no accounts(决不), on no condition(决不), in [under] no circumstances(决不)等。这种倒装与一般疑问句的形式相同，通常被称为部分倒装。如：
Never shall I forgive him. 我永远不会宽恕他。
Seldom does he go out for dinner. 他很少出去吃饭。
Hardly does she have time to listen to music. 她几乎没时间听音乐。
I haven’t been to
In no case should you give up. 你绝不能放弃。
On no condition should we tell her about it. 我们绝不能把此事告诉她。
Not until he came back did he realize how serious the matter is. 直到他回来，他才意识到问题有多严重。
1. Never before _____in greater need of modern public transport than it is today. (上海卷)
A. has this city been B. this city has been
C. was this city D. this city was
2. They have a good knowledge of English but little _____they know about German (天津卷)
A. have B. did C. had D. do
3. —I would never come to this restaurant again. The food is terrible!
—_____. (广西卷) (http://www.han-neng.org/)
A. Nor am I B. Neither would I C. Same with me D. So do I
4. Of the making of good books there is no end; neither ______ any end to their influence man’s lives. (广东)
A. there is B. there are C. is there D. are there
5. Maybe you have been to many countries, but nowhere else _____such a beautiful place. (辽宁卷)
A. can you find B. you could find C. you can find D. could you find
6. I finally got the job I dreamed about. Never in all my life _______ so happy! (2000北京春)
A. did I feel B. I felt C. I had felt D. had I felt
7. Not a single song _______ at yesterday’s party. (上海)
A. she sang B. sang she C. did she sing D. she did sing
1. He was absent from the meeting. Little ______ how important this meeting was.
A. did he realize B. had he realized C. he realized D. he had realized
2. ______ had we reached the airport than the plane took off.
A. No sooner B. No wonder C. No time D. No case
3. “On no accounts ______,” he said to us seriously.
A. must this switch be touched B. this switch must be touched
C. be this switch touched D. this switch be touched
4. He only wanted us to work longer; ______ whether we could bear.
A. he cared B. cared he C. did he care D. he did care
5. —Do you know which floor does Mr Green live?
—Mr Green? Oh, ______ live here.(世界杯足球投注)
A. no longer does he B. no longer has he
C. he does no longer D. he has no longer
6. I’ve always heard she’s an excellent player but ______ her in action.
A. never I have seen B. never have I seen
C. never I had seen D. never had I seen
7. Never ______ we agree, I think, so let’s just leave it at that.
A. shall B. are C. have D. did
8. Seldom _______ hotels when traveling; we usually just try our luck.
A. we book B. do we book C. we booked D. did we book
9. Not until recently ______ any idea what a guided missile was like.
A. I have B. do I have C. I had D. did I have
10. We meant to have arrived early, but hardly ______ when it began to rain.
A. we had started B. had we started C. we started D. did we started
答案：1—5 AAACA 6—10 BABDB
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|